Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job no: OCREQ0015407
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Engineering – Software
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kinetic is currently looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer with an expert understanding across cloud and DevOps with the desire to grow within a leadership/advisory role. The Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer will be tasked to be the POC for all technical queries in the realm of incidents and requests and be at the forefront of Kinetic IT’s Cloud maturity.
IF YOU WERE HERE TODAY, YOU'LL HAVE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 1+ years of experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Strong development skills in an object-oriented programming language – Python, Java, C#
- Possess a solid grasp of automation tools – Source Code Repositories, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Run deck, SonarQube etc
- Experience maintaining the Cloud Platform services – Governance, Policy, Identity Management, Security, Network and Automation tooling
- Demonstrated experience being an advocate for DevOps culture with our Product Development and Operations teams
- Creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Experience managing automation code that replaces manual work activity to request, deploy, and support cloud workloads in AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience managing the deployment of workloads via CI/CD to AWS, Azure and GCP using Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tooling (CloudFormation’s, Terraform HCL and Azure ARM)
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An organisation that provides continuous growth through supporting your certification aspirations and taking on new roles internally.
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual circumstances.
- A friendly and all-inclusive organisational culture.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
HOW TO APPLY:
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on email@example.com and quote: OCREQ0015407
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend