Service Desk Operations Manager
Job no: OCREQ0015926
Employment type: Full Time
About the role:
As Service Desk Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for leading a team of IT support staff as well as being a key customer liaison to ensure the highest quality service. Your primary focus will be leading and motivating an account dedicated team, fostering a culture that drives excellence in the areas of customer service, technical troubleshooting and process improvement, whilst also creating a fun and inclusive workplace.
Because we're not your typical IT outsourcer (we're privately owned and make looking after our people a priority), the ability to connect the dots between technology, people and processes is critical. As the newest member of our operations management team, each day you'll play a key role in driving operational direction, helping our customer achieve their strategic goals.
You consider yourself to be a natural leader with the proven ability to motivate people. You're comfortable taking accountability and would describe yourself as driven and people-focused with a positive attitude.
To be considered for this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience leading, managing and developing technical teams
- Ability to connect the dots between business and technology
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building trusted customer partnerships
- Proven experience fostering a culture which promotes engagement and low attrition
- Avaya Call Manager System administration experience and HP Service Management tool set knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Baseline AGSVA Security Clearance
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
At Kinetic IT, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that’s why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority.
The Kinetic IT Difference
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We aim to bring out the best in our crew by providing opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company and industry
- A company passionate about personal and professional development, learning and growth
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
How to Apply
Sounds like the role for you? Meet some of our staff online at https://kineticit.com.au/ and if we look like a company you would like to work for please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
If you have any problems with the application form on this ad, you can also send your application directly to email@example.com quoting the reference number OCREQ0015926.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend