Solutions Analyst- Project Delivery
Job no: OCREQ0017208
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Programme & Project Management, Business/Systems Analysis
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for a Solutions Analyst to join our team on-site with one of our largest enterprise customers.
You'll be collaborating with customers, vendors and internal teams on a number of opportunities, including Greenfield solutions, and ongoing business improvement activities to bring the customer in line with modern technology and working principles. As part of our focus on innovation and service excellence, each day you'll drive a culture which breeds continuous improvement and exceptional customer service.
- Analysing customer requirements for Project Delivery
- Close engagement with key customer stakeholders and the creation of Statements of Work (SOWs), Order of Magnitudes (OOMs), and Project Change Requests (PCRs)
- Converting requirements into scoping elements for SOWs, OOMs and PCRs
- Utilising scope to prepare work packages for effort estimating, costing and scheduling
- SOW review feedback
- Facilitating meetings with internal/external stakeholders, workshops and briefings to create mutual understanding of requirements and clear outcomes
- Where appropriate, act as the key Kinetic IT point of contact for the customer and curate positive relationships with key customer stakeholders
KEEN TO GET INVOLVED? YOU'LL NEED SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience consulting with stakeholders to analyse and qualify their needs and translating their needs into practical solutions and producing statements of work
- Extensive experience in the creation of Statements of Work (SOWs), Order of Magnitudes (OOMs), and Project Change Requests (PCRs)
- Experience engaging with technical specialists for their expert advice to deliver the best solutions
- Experience working in an Agile project environment
- Ability to articulate Kinetic IT’s technical and business capability that meet client’s needs
- Highly developed communication skills – listening, written and verbal
- Australian Citizenship - required to obtain security clearances
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
ABOUT KINETIC IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our amazing 1,400+ crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
Check out more at kineticit.com.au.
HOW TO APPLY
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, click on the ‘Apply’ button or contact our careers account on email@example.com and quote OCREQ0017208.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend