Customer Service Representative
Job no: OCREQ0017703
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Service Desk & IT Support
About the Opportunity
We’re on the lookout for Customer Service Representatives to join our Darwin team, playing part in delivering Kinetic IT’s award-winning delivery services. You will be the first point of contact for our users seeking assistance over the phone or via email.
If you were here yesterday, these are some of the things you would be involved in:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Remotely troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Logging jobs and escalating to cross-functional teams
- Collaborating with other vendors and service providers
- Publishing and reviewing knowledge-based articles.
Keen to get involved? You’ll just need some of the following:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Top notch communication skills - both verbal and written
- Passion for working in a team
- Ability to stay cool, even when under pressure
- Experience working in a call-centre environment (desirable but not essential)
The Kinetic IT Difference
At Kinetic IT, we pride ourselves on being a 100% Australian-owned organisation and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. With over 1400 amazing crew across Australia, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that's why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority.
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training, Free access to Percipio
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
About Kinetic IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our 1,400+ amazing crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
How to apply
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, click on the SEEK ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our career account on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote: OCREQ0017703.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend