Job no: OCREQ0018403
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Programme & Project Management
About the Opportunity
Kinetic IT are looking for Project Managers or solid Project Coordinators looking to take their next step in to managing projects. Our project portfolio tends to work within the infrastructure space therefore you could be managing smaller or larger scale projects including network upgrades, server refreshes, cloud and virtualise environments. Here at KIT we offer our PMs the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology covering projects which really light their fire from a management perspective.
The skills require for our Project Managers here at KIT will include:
- Proven track record in infrastructure project management role
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- The ability to build stakeholder relationships and provide regular communication and project updates
- Solid exposure of managing a project end to end as well as demonstrating experience of effective resource planning, budgets and timelines
- High level of experience in risk and issue management
- Industry recognised project management certification/s, such as PRINCE 2
At Kinetic IT we strive to add value to our customer and our community. We respect each other, ourselves, and value teamwork.
The Kinetic IT Difference
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
About KINETIC IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our amazing 1,400+ crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
Check out more at kineticit.com.au.
How to apply
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, click on the SEEK ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our career account on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend