Senior Systems Engineer
Job no: 492957
Employment type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll join a newly built specialist team, supporting an iconic Australian organisation. Our current on-site team has been providing the highest level of customer support for over six years and is now expanding to include more services across a range of technologies. This role will be key in supporting our customer’s complex enterprise environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide expertise regarding Cloud Implementation for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure/Microsoft 365 services.
- POC for all technical enquiries related to MS Azure and M365 services.
KEEN TO GET INVOLVED? YOU’LL JUST NEED SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Proven experience across the Microsoft stack
- Design and implementation experience with Azure
- Proven design and implementation experience in delivering M365 solutions
- Minimum of 3-year hands on experience in deploying and supporting Windows based systems
- Knowledge of Exchange server Active Directory & Group Policy objects
- Microsoft 365 including Exchange, SharePoint & OneDrive
- Identity Management systems e.g., Azure AD connect and Azure AD
- Knowledge in managing Active Directory, AD replication and other general AD tasks
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of PowerShell and other automation techniques
- Desirable to have experience in SPLUNK or other SIEM technologies
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An organisation that provides continuous growth through supporting your certification aspirations and taking on new roles internally.
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual circumstances.
- A friendly and all-inclusive organisational culture.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
HOW TO APPLY:
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on email@example.com and quote: OCREQ0018611
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend