Job no: OCREQ0019135
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Engineering – Network
About the Role:
We are growing by the second and due to our continued success, we are now searching for Systems Engineer with a strong background in Networking, Firewalls and Cisco to assist with the implementation of network improvements based at our Enterprise Customer. This is the perfect opportunity to have hands on experience with new technology and cover both operational BAU and some project work. This opportunity does require monthly travel once you settled in your role.
Sound like your kind of role? You’ll just need some of the following:
- 3 years’ experience in an Enterprise Network Environment
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless technologies
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a bonus!
- Managing firewalls and assisting with security monitoring activities - FortiNet exposure is a plus!
- Assisting with some elements of security identification and implementation
- Previous VoIP working experience or knowledge is beneficial
- CCNA certification is required and interest in working towards CCNP is highly desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues and communicate resolutions
- Experience in an ITIL based environment
The Kinetic IT Difference:
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
Kinetic IT has come a long way since opening its doors, growing to become one of Australia’s largest ICT managed service providers with over 1400 staff. With offices in all major capitals, we support customers with complex ICT infrastructures, critical data and multi layered environments – and we don’t limit ourselves to a single industry or sector.
It’s safe to say we’re not your typical IT outsourcer – we’re privately owned and make looking after our people and culture a priority (which is why we’re recognised as an employer of choice). Every day our people come to Kinetic IT not just to work, but to be challenged, grow, and just say ‘hi’ to their friends.
How to apply
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, click on the SEEK ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our career account on email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend