Wintel Technical Specialist
Job no: OCREQ0019173
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Networks & Systems Administration
About the role:
As a Technical Specialist, you’ll join a highly capable and technical infrastructure services team, focusing on Wintel services support and projects with one of our enterprise level customers located in the Perth CBD. We are looking for an individual who is first and foremost a first-class act, a leader, someone that enjoys the people side of IT and someone who is technically very competent and able to hold their own working in a modern and complex enterprise environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In depth technical knowledge of Microsoft suite of technologies including Windows Server, Exchange (email) both on-premises and O365, Active Directory, Azure AD and Security products.
- In depth technical knowledge of virtualisation technologies including VMware products vCenter, ESXi and Site Recovery Manager (SRM).
- In depth experience with environment transformation techniques including Windows Server refresh, VMware upgrades, mitigation of environment technical debt.
- In depth experience with consulting on technical solution design and scoping for project initiatives.
- As the technical lead for the team, mentoring other Wintel team members, planning complex activities and preparing a simple plan for less experienced Wintel team members to implement.
Keen to get involved? You will need some of the following:
- Proven ability to create and drive the roadmap for the Wintel technology domain in line with the IT strategy.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing new solutions.
- Strong experience being the technical lead for large IT projects.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring for a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer relationships skills and ability to communicate well with the customer at all levels.
- Strong experience administering VMware, Active Directory, Exchange Online and On-Premises.
The Kinetic IT Difference:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An organisation that provides continuous growth through supporting your certification aspirations and taking on new roles internally.
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual circumstances.
- A friendly and all-inclusive organisational culture.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
How to apply:
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote: OCREQ0019173
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend