Systems Engineer - M365
Job no: OCREQ0019416
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Networks & Systems Administration
ABOUT THE ROLE
It’s an exciting time at Kinetic IT! We are currently expanding services into one of our major East-Coast customers which means we are adding new roles to join our awesome crew already servicing this account.
We are looking for an M365 Engineer to join us, supporting an enterprise customer with over 7,000 locations around the globe. This role will join our team working on site as well as a number of new crew who will be coming on board as part of the expansion.
KEEN TO GET INVOLVED? YOU’LL JUST NEED SOME OF THE FOLLOWING
- Experienced in the BAU support of Microsoft 365 solutions for secure and compliant modern collaboration
- Plan for and assist Customers deploy the products, features, and components of Microsoft 365 for Enterprise.
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell scripting and Azure DevOps source control
- Experience with cloud migration programs covering MS Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint as replacements for legacy on premise file sharing and intranet portals
- Demonstrated technical capabilities in Microsoft Azure
- Experience in an ITIL environment
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
ABOUT KINETIC IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our amazing 1,400+ crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
HOW TO APPLY
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on email@example.com and quote: OCREQ0019416.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend