Job no: OCREQ0015354
Employment type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kinetic currently looking for a Technical Specialist with an expert understanding across SOE and Desktop Management with the desire to grow within a leadership/advisory role. The Technical Specialist will be tasked to lead a technical team and be the POC for all technical related issues whilst representing Kinetic IT’s culture and values to the customer.
IF YOU WERE HERE TODAY, YOU'LL HAVE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage organisational SOE, Cloud Services and hardware for large enterprise environments.
- Experience in building and implementing Microsoft Defender ARP for windows and Mac computers.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration
- Demonstrated experience with Mobile Device Management preferable Intune.
- Comfortable leading a technical team and being the POC for all technical related queries.
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An organisation that provides continuous growth through supporting your certification aspirations and taking on new roles internally.
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual circumstances.
- A friendly and all-inclusive organisational culture.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
HOW TO APPLY:
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on email@example.com and quote: OCREQ0015354
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend