SIAM Delivery Specialist
Job no: OCREQ0016005
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Leadership, Business/Systems Analysis, Consulting
As the SIAM Delivery Specialist, you provide end-to-end oversight & governance of the core operational processes (Change, Incident, Problem).
Working collaboratively through processes with our specialist SIAM Team engaging with our onsite customer, as well as multiple technical groups, to achieve our collective desired outcomes.
- Stakeholder and supplier engagement (includes Major Incident activities)
- Process health, audit and verification activities
- Process escalation management
- Governance forums such as PIR, CAB, PCR as required
- Continuous improvement activities
- Reporting, trending and analysis
Sound like a role for you? You'll need some of the following:
- Demonstrated understanding of SIAM Principles and ITIL Practices
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in managing all documents, policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment but to work well autonomously in a professional environment
- Proven ability to identify & implement service improvements
- Experience working with ServiceNow is highly desirable
About Kinetic IT
Kinetic IT has grown to become one of Australia's leading ICT managed services providers over the last 20 years, with offices in all major Australian capitals catering to a customer-base that spans a range of industry sectors, including government, corporate, resources and utilities.
With over 1400 staff, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that's why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority.
We seek to promote fair, competitive, and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
How to Apply
Meet some of our staff online at Kinetic.com.au, if we look like the type of company you'd like to work with, apply today. If you are having any issues with the application form on this ad, you can also send your CV direct to email@example.com quoting reference number OCREQ0016005.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend