Admin Assistant Trainee
Job no: OCREQ0017940
Employment type: Full Time, Part Time
Categories: Administration & Support
About the opportunity
Kinetic IT has upcoming opportunities with our Traineeship program!
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to provide efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of our business.
Don’t worry about experience – this traineeship offers you the chance to learn the basics fundamentals of the business corporate world through a Cert III at TAFE, as well as working on the job with our amazing teams!
If you were here yesterday, these are some of the things you would be involved in:
You will be guided in providing administrative support, playing part in delivering Kinetic IT’s award-winning customer service. Along the way, you will be supported by our amazing leadership team to meet your learning and development outcomes on the job and in the classroom.
Working with Kinetic IT, we will teach you to:
- Conduct yourself confidently, manage your time
- Obtain a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Communicate within the wider team for assistance and sharing of knowledge
Keen to get involved? You’ll just need some of the following:
- An interest in achieving a recognised qualification while building industry experience
- An ability to communicate with others
- A team player with an approachable personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keen to work in a structured team environment
The Kinetic IT Difference
At Kinetic IT, we pride ourselves on being a 100% Australian owned organisation and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We recognise that our people from all walks of life are at the core of our success – their diverse backgrounds, insights and perspectives are celebrated in the culture we foster.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this opportunity
With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that's why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority.
Culture at Kinetic
The key to Kinetic IT’s success is our culture. What you can expect is:
- A supportive team environment
- A learning culture with our very own KIT Academy
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to industry mentors
- Rewarding environment with regular social events
How to Apply
Check out who we are at www.kineticit.com.au. If you think we’re your kind of company, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘OCREQ001790’.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend