Job no: OCREQ0019081
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Business/Systems Analysis, Engineering – Hardware
About the Role:
We're on the lookout for a Technical Specialist to join our Infrastructure team based at our Enterprise client. You will be working in the team to ensure the delivery of Wintel infrastructure AWS cloud projects located across a large complex enterprise environment. In the world of Kinetic IT, the server and systems team is famous for having an awesome team culture built on high-performance and an insatiable hunger for technical knowledge.
In addition to Wintel server project-related activities, you’ll be responsible for mentoring a team, being involved in high level discussions and design for the team going forward. This role stresses the point of being tech-savvy whilst still focusing on the customer experience as a matter of priority. Working as part of the Wintel team will provide you with broad business exposure and a perfect opportunity to grow your technical skills and knowledge in different areas.
Sounds like your role? You will just need some of the following:
- A rock-solid Wintel engineer with extensive experience working cross a variety of technologies – including Windows Server Management, Cloud experience with AWS IAAS and PAAS, VMware, PowerShell, Office 365 Suite, Active Directory, Exchange and Group Policy
- Experience in large, robust and high-availability ICT environments (bonus points for managed services and ITIL experience).
- You consider yourself to be analytical and tech-savvy, but you’re still happy picking up the phone and chatting with end-users when required.
- The ability to manage incidents and changes across the Wintel environment
- Publish and review knowledge-base articles and technical documentation
- Top notch communication skills - both written and verbal
- Patient, analytical and collaborative style of working
The Kinetic IT Difference:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practise groups.
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups.
- Salary Sacrificing on eligible items – (mobile phone, laptop, desktop).
- Regular fun social events.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
How to apply
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend