Wintel Engineer (Cloud)
Job no: OCREQ0017859
Employment type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Kinetic is currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with experience across Wintel and Cloud operations. The Systems Engineer will be working within a team of self-driven team-oriented individuals that are all working towards a common goal. The Systems Engineer will be based on site with one of our enterprise level customers and provide critical support services within the Wintel and Cloud space to them.
KEEN TO GET INVOLVED? YOU WILL NEED SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge on Wintel Server Management & Patching.
- Strong understanding or hands on experience with Certificate management.
- 1 – 2 years’ demonstrated experience with AZURE AD.
- Strong expertise in Active Directory, able to conduct an active directory audit.
- Desirable to have experience in Exchange Admin Centre, F.I.M Portal, Teams and vSphere.
- Desirable to have cloud certifications or seriously considering becoming cloud certified.
THE KINETIC IT DIFFERENCE:
Kinetic IT recognises the experience and performance of our crew is intricately bound to the achievement of enduring organisational success. We provide opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups.
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups.
- Salary Sacrificing on eligible items – (mobile phone, laptop, desktop).
- Regular fun social events.
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
HOW TO APPLY:
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, Click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You can also send your CV direct to on email@example.com and quote: OCREQ0017859
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend