Job no: OCREQ0015059
Employment type: Full Time
Kinetic IT has come a long way since opening its doors 20 years ago, growing to become one of Australia's largest ICT managed service providers with over 1000 staff. With offices in all major capitals, we support customers with complex ICT infrastructures, critical data and multi layered environments - and we don't limit ourselves to a single industry or sector.
It's safe to say we're not your typical IT outsourcer - we're privately owned and make looking after our people and culture a priority. Every day our people come to Kinetic IT not just to work, but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
We have a couple of exciting years ahead for Kinetic IT with new business, new opportunities and new challenges. One of the key roles we are recruiting for right now is SIAM Service Architect to join our team here in Canberra. Our Service Architects are responsible for the design and strategic alignment of Service Offerings including the Service Design and Implementation of services for customers and service stakeholders.
Sound interesting? Here's what you'd be responsible for as our SIAM Service Architect:
- Service organisation design;
- Service management process/procedure definition;
- Customer and stakeholder engagement;
- Development and design of service delivery policies, processes and procedures;
- Working with and providing strategic direction, assistance and insight into core service delivery functions and stakeholder groups (for example the Service Desk);
- Service dashboard and reporting design;
- Service management ITSM/ITAM/ITOM toolset process design and input;
- Leading or contributing to Service Management design proposals to customers;
- Providing Service Management and Service Architect consultancy services;
- Designing services throughout the service lifecycle with particular attention on the strategic and design elements of services.
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience delivering complex Service Management programs of work in large corporate environments;
- Excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives;
- NV1 Security Clearance required
What's in it for you?
No two days will be the same, you'll be challenged to think outside the box and work on contemporary, enterprise IT solutions. You'll enjoy working for one of Australia's largest Managed Service Providers and will be on the front line of growth activities as our organisational footprint expands in new regions.
To express your interest in this role please click Apply Now. If you have any problems with the application form on this ad, you can also send your application directly to email@example.com.
Learn more at KineticIT.com.au, connect with us on LinkedIn or twitter.
We look forward to meeting all future members of the Kinetic IT team!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend