Associate Systems Engineer
Job no: OCREQ0015902
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Service Desk & IT Support
A key role we are hunting for right now is an Associate Systems Engineer with strong technical knowledge to drive increased Incident Management within the ICT Service Desk Tower. You will be a key player with a proactive desire toward upskilling and coaching first level customer service teams in undertaking technical implementations and fixes for end users. Your understanding of service levels will be balanced with your emphasis on customer service.
Day to day duties include:
- Manage incidents with Service Management tool & provide technical implementations for end users including remote removal & installation of applications
- Provide experienced support to VIP, delivering a greater personal customer experience
- Monitor the Defence Service Management Tool including account management of security permissions, user account configuration & assistance of Defence Financial Services applications
- Review existing work instructions, document new incident fixes & proactively identify incident trends
- Engage as first point of contact with Service Desk and collaborate with teams to identify process efficiencies
- Support the Service Desk in times of call surge
Sound like a role for you? You’ll need some of the following:
- Minimum NV1 Defence Security Clearance is essential for this role
- Strong technical aptitude and enterprise understanding
- Strong understanding of ITIL including Knowledge Management
- Thorough understanding of the Defence environment including key process stakeholders and engagement pathways (desired – we can teach you!)
- High level interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Being open to feedback and having a desire to continually improve
- Customer focused in building strong relationships, with the ability to adapt your style as required
Kinetic IT has grown to become one of Australia’s leading ICT managed services providers over the last 20 years, with offices in all major Australian capitals catering to a customer-base that spans a range of industry sectors, including government, corporate, resources and utilities.
With over 1500 staff, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that’s why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority.
We’re busier than ever in Canberra, that means we’re always on the hunt for talent to join the great bunch of characters we have on our team already. If you’re customer focussed, passionate about continued learning and development whilst wanting to work for a brand that you really care about – hit apply!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend