About the role
Working with one of our largest and most complex customers, we are seeking an Operations Manager to lead our team of highly experienced technical staff across BAU and project work. The role will also be a key customer liaison, working closely with senior level stakeholders to ensure we are delivering to SLA as well as customer satisfaction.
This role is multi-faceted, and the successful candidate will wear multiple hats. You will be a people leader, customer interface, culture change agent, advisor and negotiator.
This role is a people focussed role, focussing on our crew and customer. We are not seeking a technical expert but knowledge across different technologies, in particular applications, integration and related technologies would be highly regarded.
People are the key success factor at Kinetic IT, so we are looking for a highly experienced leader who is truly invested in the success of their team and passionate about partnering with customers to deliver.
You are someone who identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience and realise operational efficiencies, fostering a culture of continuous improvement. Your previous experience in a similar role will mean you are comfortable taking accountability for day-to-day operational outcomes exceeding service expectations and have a proven track record of delivering beneficial outcomes through project services.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing senior level technology teams across both BAU operations and projects
- Experience in the HR leadership of large teams of 10-15+
- Previous experience working in complex multi-vendor enterprise environments
- Generalised knowledge across a range of technologies in automation and development, Cloud services, Database (Oracle, SQL), integration
- Deep ITIL service management experience
- Experience running Agile Teams
- Dev ops experience would be highly regarded
**Due to the security clearances required, only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
The Kinetic IT Difference
At Kinetic IT we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian owned, and delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality IT services in large government and private sector organisations. With 1400 amazing crew across Australia, our strong people-focused culture and dynamic work environment are integral parts of our success.
At Kinetic IT, we recognise that our people are at the core of our success - that’s why we make maintaining our values and culture a priority. We aim to bring out the best in our crew by providing opportunities for growth and development and recognising both individual and teamwork contribution to achieving our company’s goals. We seek to promote fair, competitive and equitable reward and recognition practices which foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As a Kinetic IT crew member, you will enjoy:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing company and industry
- A company passionate about personal and professional development, learning and growth
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
- Paid parental leave, flexible working and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
Sounds like the role for you? Meet some of our staff online at https://kineticit.com.au/ and if we look like a company you would like to work with please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
If you have any problems with the application form on this ad, you can also send your application directly to email@example.com quoting the reference number OCREQ0015984.