Head of Service Delivery
Job no: OCREQ0018762
Employment type: Full Time
About the Opportunity
At Kinetic IT, we are a true partner to our customers, building enduring and authentic relationships and providing high-benefit, outcome-driven services in a rapidly changing marketplace.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Head of Service Delivery to oversee the operations of one of our largest and most complex enterprise customer accounts. This role will have responsibility across the areas of risk assurance, service delivery performance, contract fulfillment, financial management and forecasting, staff management and customer development activity.
As the Head of Service Delivery, you will have the ability to plan and direct the delivery of services for your Account. Your people centric leadership style and track record of leading cohesive management groups toward common outcomes, will be critical to the Account’s success.
You’ll be someone who has a thorough understanding of service delivery and how to monitor, measure and optimise service performance. You will be someone who demonstrates confidence and authenticity in all situations, whether you are managing a customer escalation or in front of your crew. You can build relationships on trust and transparency with a style that is confident, responsible and naturally influential in the face of complex change.
Keen to get involved? You’ll just need some of the following:
- Experience in leading the delivery of IT services across complex customer Accounts
- Proven track record of developing, managing and getting the best out of large teams (50-100+) with critical outcomes
- Experience with profit and loss management across base operations and discretionary services.
- Experience in the maintenance and development of customer relationships.
- Experience with HR management (performance appraisals, remuneration reviews) of a team as a manager of managers
- Experience working in an enterprise outsourcing environment
- Australian Citizenship in order to gain AGSVA Baseline Clearance
The Kinetic IT Difference
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
About Kinetic IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our amazing 1,400+ crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.
Check out more at kineticit.com.au.
How to apply
First, check out our website Kineticit.com.au. If you like what you see then, click on the ‘Apply’ button or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote OCREQ0018762.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend